Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Use of Copyrighted Material
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of msWoods Real Estate, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to msWoods Real Estate, LLC. Copyright 2003, msWoods Real Estate, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with msWoods Real Estate, LLC or purchasing msWoods Real Estate, LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with msWoods Real Estate, LLC or to purchase msWoods Real Estate, LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by msWoods Real Estate, LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- Permission is granted to use photos owned by msWoods Real Estate, LLC on the condition that you include the required embed code on your site that accompanies the photo in question.
- In addition to the above requirement (see item 'a'), you may not:
- modify or copy the photos beyond that which is permitted by the embed code options.
- use the photos for any commercial purpose.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the photos; or
- transfer the photos to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by msWoods Real Estate, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on msWoods Real Estate, LLC's web site are provided "as is". msWoods Real Estate, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, msWoods Real Estate, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The use of interior and exterior photos of homes, houses, and other real estate on mswoods.com shall not be construed as an offering of real estate for sale unless explicitly represented as such.
In no event shall msWoods Real Estate, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on msWoods Real Estate, LLC's Internet site, even if msWoods Real Estate, LLC or a msWoods Real Estate, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on msWoods Real Estate, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. msWoods Real Estate, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. msWoods Real Estate, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. msWoods Real Estate, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
msWoods Real Estate, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by msWoods Real Estate, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to msWoods Real Estate, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of msWoods Real Estate, LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of msWoods Real Estate, LLC
10. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
M.S.WOODS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, M.S.WOODS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to M.S.WOODS' Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, M.S.WOODS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by M.S.WOODS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to M.S.WOODS's designated Copyright Agent listed below:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
c. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where M.S.WOODS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not M.S.WOODS, can contact you;
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
M.S.WOODS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event M.S.WOODS removes the allegedly infringing materials, M.S.WOODS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that M.S.WOODS removed or disabled access to the materials. M.S.WOODS may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
M.S.WOODS reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact M.S.WOODS's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist M.S.WOODS in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
M.S.WOODS registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). M.S.WOODS' designated Copyright Agent is:
M.S.WOODS Real Estate, LLC
4111 Wythe Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46250
msWoods Real Estate, LLC
msWoods Real Estate, LLC 4111 Wythe Lane Indianapolis, IN 46250